Wednesday, March 4, 2009

one lovely blog award



Thankyou Raewyn at "Whinneys Whims" for this "One Lovely Blog Award"! Raewyn is a fellow Kiwi and she comes from Hawkes Bay as well. She is an absolute scrapaholic, and I think you should go check out her blog!

According to the rules you need to:

1. Add the logo to your blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.

4. Leave a message on their blogs, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!

Well, to be honest, I haven't got around to nominating people for the last blog award I got!!! Aren't I naughty!!! And I have just had a phone call to go pick up my injured son from school, so I can't work on that right now either!! I PROMISE though to get onto both these award lists as soon as possible!

Thankyou again for thinking of me, I am very proud!!

No comments: