Wednesday, October 15, 2008

girl alone


Just thought I would add the scan of the girl I drew by herself without the weight of her strings attached heart! This one is a scan rather than a digital photo so it is probably a bit clearer. I need to find myself some really smooth paper to draw on. I find when I do these sorts of pencil drawings I just want them to be absolutely smooth so that nothing interferes with the line. Does anyone have any suggestions? I might ask one of the Yahoo Groups I belong to. Mmmmmm. Good idea! Bye.

1 comment:

Nona said...

Bristol board. I don't know if you can find it in NZ, or what it's called here. But it is plate-smooth and used for illustration.
Another possibility is clay-coated paper. I know the clay coat takes ink unusually well; I've never drawn on it, though.